We have outlined the questions that we get asked about funding. These are the most common questions and are a guideline for you only. You must contact The Department of Social Protection, your local LES office or ETB/FAS office for information about funding. In the office you can meet with an Employment Services Officer (ESO) to discuss your eligibility for funding.
Unfortunately not everyone is entitled to funding.
WHICH COURSES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR FUNDING?
The majority of our courses are eligible for funding because they are aligned to the national framework.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR FUNDING?
The following are considered to be eligible by The Department of Social Protection/FAS/ETB
2. People with a disability
3. Individuals in receipt of some social welfare payments
The Department of Social Protection/FAS/ETB make their own assessments on an individual, and determine if they can be considered for funding.
HOW DO I APPLY FOR FUNDING?
If you think you meet the criteria above;
1. Let us know what course you would like funding for, and we will provide you with a letter, with details of the course.
2. Contact your local FAS/LES/ETB office and arrange to meet with an Employment Service Officer (ESO).
3. At the meeting, give the ESO the course information letter that we provided.
4. If your ESO gives you a yes, they will provide you with a form to pass on to us.
5. We will fill out your form, and give you any further information you need.
Please remember that your funding is decided by The Department of Social Protection, FAS and your Employment Services Officer, not Charles Clarke Barbering Academies, but we are here to help you with any details, course information, paperwork and anything else you need help with.